Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Done with classes... now Concert, Safari, and Ziplining :-)

Just finished finals an hour ago!!! Woohoo, it feels so good to be done with classes :) I'm done with three of my classes now, the next one is Community Service and Engagement which is the class we take for service sites.  This class last for four weeks and we're in class on Mondays and then visiting service sites after.  I found out what service site I got a couple weeks ago too :-) I ended up getting my first choice which was RivLife.  When I visited it I absolutely fell in love, so I'm glad I'll be spending the next four weeks helping out there.

Since we just finished classes, the last two weeks have been filled with homework and studying.  But we did make time to visit the beach and do some other fun activities :-)  Here's some pictures of what we did when we weren't studying:

We went to the beach in Durban for a day of relaxation before a tough week of studying began


I had a fabulous dessert night with my D-Group at the mall


We had a little kids dress up Birthday Party for Michelle's 20th Birthday

Aside from these little adventures, it's been all studying for me.  But now that we're done and we will be going on many adventures.  Tonight I'm going to a Jesus Culture Concert in Durban which should be a lot of fun and it is a great way to finish classes.  Then we leave early tomorrow to spend 2 days and 2 nights on SAFARI! :-)  I'm so excited and when we get back we have a soccer tournament on Saturday which should be fun and then Sunday we go ZIP-LINING!  It will all be so fun and I'm really excited! I'll take a lot of pictures and make sure to post when I get back.  Well time to get ready for the concert!

God Bless,
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment