Wednesday, January 18, 2012

South Africa Here I Come!

Alright! So I leave to LAX in 2 hours and will be flying out in the morning :-)  I'm getting sooo excited and nervous but by now I'm mostly excited and just can't wait to be there already and have this adventure begin.
I will be posting my first blog from South Africa as soon as I have time after arriving but it probably won't be for a week.  At least I'll have many pictures by then! 
Well until then, I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful in getting me where I am right now.  I'm so grateful for every person I've got to know in my life thus far! :-)  Thanks!!!
God Bless,
Yvette

PS: If you want to learn a little more about the South Africa Study Abroad program and all that I'll be doing while I'm away, check out this video:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so very cool, Yvette! I will eagerly follow your blog and your adventures for the next 3 months...I'm sure they will be life-changing!:) Happy travels until you get to the other side!

    ReplyDelete